Over the past several months I have been really focusing on telling women's stories as authentically and artistically as I can. Pregnancy is beautiful, birth is beautiful, postpartum is beautiful - but also incredibly hard.
I want to embrace the reality of motherhood by drawing out the beauty through emotion and unscripted moments. I want to tell stories of strength, joy and vulnerability. I want this book to be a resource for women - a collection of experiences for mothers to read and know that whatever their own story may be, someone out there has been through something similar and has made it out the other side.
If you are interested in getting involved, here are some important details:
- Sessions will take place throughout September 2018 – March 2019 and the book will be published in April 2019.
- The session fee is $100, which will be donated directly to the Australian Birth Stories podcast.
- The approximate cost of the finished book will be $90, however all orders placed after your session will receive a free copy of the book. If you choose not to purchase anything you will still be able to buy the book once it’s published
- The session fee covers your pregnancy or postpartum (newborn) photography session, an image from your session included in the book and a small write-up of your motherhood story or experience. After your session, you will have the opportunity to purchase images from your session. There will be discounted packages available as well as packages that include a copy of the book!
- For birth sessions, $100 from your chosen package will be donated to the ABS podcast. For a full pricing list of birth story packages, please check out the pricing here.
- As this book will be published and publicly available, you must give permission for your images and story to appear in the book.
To register your interest, please fill out the form below and I will be in touch!